"hmmmm, let's make little skull caps for little babies, and let's make sure we include a bunch of important features to keep parents (our customers) happy:"
- use fabric that won't fit snugly on a baby's head
- make sure that the hats slide right off, or...
- make sure that the hats slide down over the baby's eyes
- make sure groggy parents who are trying to keep their baby cozy, calm, and asleep cannot possibly put the hat on with one hand while they hold their kid with the other
- under normal circumstances, the application of the hat on the baby's head should be designed to wake the baby from any stage of sleep in order to create as much crying as possible
the only hat that worked was the one in the hospital. now they know what they're doing.
no nurse would stand for the crap i have to put up with trying to get a hat onto jaden at night to keep her little brain warm so she can grow up and have strong emotional reactions to relatively benign issues like her dad.
if you know where to get the little knit caps they give babies in hospital nurseries, send me a note or post a comment.
screw you mr. crappy-baby-hat-maker.